Thursday, June 7, 2012

The past month

I can't believe its been a whole month since I posted! Time flies! We are still living with my parents while our house is being built. Living in Annapolis is nice because I see family and friends I don't usually see when living in Harford County, and my Mom cooks awesome meals every day! Here is a photo of my Mom and I on a walk to the park :)

A day at the park


 While we've had a good time in Annapolis, I can't wait to move into the new house and decorate (especially the baby's room!) I bought the baby's crib and dresser this month, which makes everything seem more "real".

 Here is a picture of the house so far...


Speaking of the baby, everything is still going well. I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago that showed Baby Rice to be big but healthy! At 31 weeks they estimated that he weighed 4lb 12oz. Yikes! Lately I feel the baby kicking a lot more. He also gets the hiccups frequently :)

31 Week Ultrasound

And here is my belly at 29 weeks!

This month I also had my "official" graduation ceremony from my MSN program (even though I technically finished in December). After the ceremony we went out to dinner at Cafe Breton, which is where we had our wedding reception. It was neat to return there 2 years later, degree complete and baby in progress!

Graduate!

We also had time to catch an Orioles game a few weeks ago...so much fun! I can't wait for when we have a kid to take with us!

Home run!


No comments:

Post a Comment