Friday, September 7, 2012

1 month!

I can't believe Mason is already over a month old! He is spending more time awake during the day, and has started to smile at us :) It is fun to watch him as he seems more aware of his surroundings. I feel lucky that he is still sleeping through the night. Mason is such a good, sweet baby, and we love him so much!

Be prepared...lots of photos because I couldn't pick my favorites :)

Sweet sleeping baby

 Baby gym fun time

Mommy and Mason on his 1 month "birthday"

Chubby cheeks!

1 month

Nice fencing pose :)

Tresa watched Mason this week (first time being left with someone other than Mommy or Daddy) so that I could go to the dentist and she sent me this photo while I was gone :)

Visiting Daddy at work

Bringin' back the leg warmers

He fell asleep like this! I didn't pose him!

Happy baby!

He looks older here!

Little monkey



No comments:

Post a Comment